POSITION TITLE: Lamination and Slitter Helper
POSITION REPORTS TO: Supervisor
STATUS: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
SCHEDULE: Four/Ten hour shifts per week
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Provide direct support to the lamination and slitter operators in the lamination and slitting process while maintaining above average production rates.
- Know and follow all safety procedures
- Assist the lamination and slitting operators in preparing the laminator and slitting operations.
- While laminator and slitters are running, perform general maintenance around all machines area.
- Monitor adhesive pump
- Traffic raw stock and finished goods.
- Maintain roller and fountain assembly station
- Cut cores
- Wrap pallets
- Assist the lamination and slitter operators in observing the film to ensure quality of product.
- Assist the lamination and slitter operators in the changing of jobs. Operate a hoist device for the installation and removal of cylinders.
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by management.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EDUCTION REQUIRED:
- Able to follow directions and effectively function as part of a team.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Good problem solving ability.
- Basic math skills
- Excellent attendance.